Tutorials

Friday, January 23, 2009

How To Warm Up On A Cold Winters Night

How do you warm up on a cold winters night? I have discovered a sure fire way! And it's probably not what you are expecting me to say!

We have been watching seasons 1 & 2 of Magnum P.I.!!! Oh what fun it has been! Magnum, P.I. (which premiered in 1980) featured Tom Selleck as a private investigator based in Hawaii. The show is so much fun to watch with the beautiful scenery and witty banter between Magnum and his colleagues.

If you're looking for a way to warm up on a cold winters night be sure to check out Magnum, P.I.!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGLUqsJyrQ

2 comments:

MaryMarsh said...

I remember that show! It seems that there aren't enough good shows like that on tv these days! Too many "reality" shows... enough already! lol!

I've tagged you for a meme game I hope you'll come by my blog and check it out.

Have a great weekend! ~MaryMarsh

Unknown said...

LOL! Good one!

I like your shop, great idea!