Tutorials

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter Cleaning

I started my winter cleaning today! Every year in about mid January I feel the need to start cleaning! The Christmas decorations are all put away and it is time to start cleaning and organizing for the new year. I find myself going from room to room and evaluating my use of space! I have plenty of space in my home, but I don't always use it in the most efficient manner. It is always a good time to step back and look at what needs to be done this year. Last year I worked on my office. It is now all organized and really set up the way that I like it! That is always the best feeling! My mom keeps an impeccable home, she cleans every single day. My goal for 2009 is to clean every day as well. That way when it comes to my seasonal cleaning it won't be as overwhelming! Off to clean!

No comments: