Tutorials

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

It is only three days until Super Bowl XL III! I absolutely love to watch the Super Bowl. Through the years I have watched it alone as well as with large groups of friends. It doesn't matter to me, I just love to immerse myself in the hoopla for one day!

This year the Super Bowl will be held on Sunday, February 1st in Tampa Bay, FL. The game will feature the Pittsburgh Steelers vs the Arizona Cardinals. I don't watch all the television coverage all day long. I usually start watching right before the national anthem and watch until the Vince Lombardi trophy has been awarded.

I enjoy football, but I'm not a diehard fan. There is just something special about fans getting together to celebrate another fun season of football. Everyone enjoy the game!

http://www.tampabaysuperbowl.com

1 comment:

SnappyShop.etsy said...

I love the Superbowl too. I love watching football with my husband.
When I asked him last week if there was a game on, he said, nope, Superbowl next week, then comes the sadness. I guess he's gonna miss football season. Poor guy.