Tutorials

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Positive Energy

"You can have all the time in the world, but if you don't have the energy, you can't get anything done." --Jon Gordon

I read this quote a couple of weeks ago and it nudged me to read
The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy
. Gordon encourages us to focus less on our time and more on our energy. Time is finite-there are only so many hours in the day. What we can affect is the positive energy that we bring to our day.

There are times in all of our lives when we need to take a good hard look at the energy we expend. Being optimistic and having enthusiasm to perform at a higher level takes energy. It doesn't just happen by chance. If you get a chance pick up a copy of this inspirational book. Today I will focus on having more positive energy!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Excellent inspirational post. I featured your etsy shop today on my blog.