Tutorials

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring In Minnesota


I love experiencing spring in Minnesota. This year has been unseasonably warm and I am loving it! We haven't had any snow the entire month of March - knock on wood - and the snow we did have has all melted!

Nearly every day has been sunny which I can't tell you how happy it makes me. The sun steaming in the windows in the morning brings a smile to my face!

I know that shortly we will see flowers blooming outside! Can't wait! Loving spring in Minnesota!

3 comments:

haberheartwork said...

Oh, I agree with you about spring in Minnesota. I graduated from the University of Minnesota. I remember after the long winter, spring was so welcome!!! Enjoy.

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

haberheartwork
Spring is so welcome! Today is another gorgeous day and I was able to spend part of it outdoors! Yeah! Come on spring!
Michelle-

Evie's Tool Emporium said...
This comment has been removed by the author.