Tutorials

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Create A Tutorial Exchange Program With Evie's Tool Emporium Winners Are Artmind And Liv'nGood Jewelry

1.5 mm Metal 36 Piece Letter And Number Stamp Set

On July 22nd I announced The Create A Tutorial Exchange Program With Evie's Tool Emporium. Through July 30th I received many wonderful applications from artists who were interested in creating a unique piece and then creating a tutorial utilizing a 1.5 mm metal letter and number stamping set. On August 2nd I chose 2 artists. The artists work in different mediums and I'm looking forward to their tutorials!

Pretty - 1 - Mini art feeling

The first artist that was chosen is Mitsy from ArtMind. To see her fabulous work please take a moment to look at her Artmind blog!

Mixed Metal Cuff - handmade brass and copper bracelet

The second artist that was chosen is Jill from Liv'nGood Jewelry. To see her fabulous work please take a moment to look at her Liv'nGood blog!

Please check back here in the next couple of weeks to see the tutorials! The tutorials will also be posted on Totally Tutorials. Thank you to Dotty from dottyral for coordinating the Create A Tutorial Exchange Program!

4 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

YaY! Haha, I just wrote you a convo to ask if it was OK to let the world know how happy I am to be making a tutorial with your fantastic stamping set! :)
Looking forward to work with you, Michelle! Thanks so much for the opportunity you give to try something new! :)

Dotty said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see what they create!

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Yes, I'm excited too!
Michelle-

Rosalie M. Wakefield said...

The tutorial was so great that I'd like to receive these tools for my very own.
Rosalie W