Tutorials

Monday, May 3, 2010

Safflower Power Yogurt


In my attempt to eat a more healthy diet I have been on a mission to introduce new foods to my diet. I recently tried Safflower Power Yogurt from Old Home and it was delicious!

Safflower Power yogurt is the the first yogurt in the United States made with CLA, derived from natural safflower oil and clinically shown to help increase muscle tone and reduce body fat. This delicious yogurt is naturally sweetened, glutten free and contains no high-fructose corn syrup.

I tried the red raspberry which I found had the perfect blend of raspberry. In addition the flavors include: banana-mango, strawberry, black cherry, blueberry, pomegranate-blueberry, marionberry and peach.

If you are looking for a new yogurt I would highly recommend Safflower Power!

4 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Anna Keefe said...

Great, can you please tell me how many grams of CLA it contains.

Thanks

Anna Keefe said...

Also, where can you order it from???? I live in California and not Wisconsin.

Anonymous said...

Its currently available only at grocery stores throughout MN and can not be ordered online, but talk to the dairy manager at your local grocery store and they could contact Old Home Foods about distribution in your area.