Tutorials

Monday, March 22, 2010

Have You Heard About flit.com?


Have you heard about flit.com? It is a wonderful new website that provides single-click search across more than 400 leading retail brands. It easily spans 50-plus popular categories including fashion, home goods, jewelry, electronics, sports and gourmet foods.

I discovered the site last week, and since then I have had a wonderful shopping in this mall like atmosphere! It is super easy to navigate and is just like window shopping! I love the feature that allows me to put the search in just once, then from there I can go to my favorite stores!

What a wonderful new concept! Please be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're gonna be the death of me - I have too many shopping sites bookmarked already, and here's another!!! Thanks for sharing it!!

:)

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

You're welcome! I know I am having so much fun with it!