Tutorials

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Doing Laundry


One of my favorite household tasks is doing laundry! I know, I know! How crazy is that?!? I love taking the laundry out of the washer and hanging the clothes on the clothes line! Once the laundry is dry it is so fun to fold it because it is so crisp and clean! The laundry smells delightful, fresh and invigorating! I always have such a feeling of accomplishment when I do household tasks! What is your favorite household task? I love doing laundry!

2 comments:

Jessica Cauthon said...

My favorite household task has to be general "decluttering." If I can make each room look presentably neat each day by putting everything away, then I feel like I have accomplished something.

amber.threads said...

My mom's like that. Loves to do laundry. I have to say my fav is putting things away as well. My son's toys and books especially. I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I do that, weird huh?