Tutorials

Friday, May 22, 2009

Writing Blog Posts



It is a beautiful Friday night of the long Memorial Day weekend and I am working on writing blog posts! I should be relaxing in a hammock enjoying an umbrella drink, so why am I inside, on the computer, focusing on my blog?

I am writing blog posts because it has been an entire month since my last blog post and I'm feeling really guilty! I have been blogging for 6 months. I started off slowly, but then after a month or so I really got into blogging and I started to blog every day. Since then I have blogged more infrequently. I'm not sure why. I don't have any excuses.

Today I decided that I will begin again. I will write a few extra blog posts tonight so I have a few prepared for the next few days. I want to be good at blogging. I want to develop a following. To do this I will need to be diligent and make the committment to writing blog posts!

Now I'm off to relax in my hammock and enjoy my umbrella drink!

2 comments:

CarDon said...

Can I join you for the drink aqnd some blogging tips? :)

Carla

The Beading Gem said...

Ah, I guess you haven't yet been bitten by the blogging bug like I have! Pearl