Tutorials

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice


I have been enjoying fresh squeezed orange juice every morning for the past month. I am trying to get to my daily recommended intake of fruits and vegetables so I have to get creative! I got my juicer out of my cupboard, and put it on my counter so I would see it every day! I've been stopping at the grocery store every couple of days for fresh fruit and so far so good! I love the smell of the orange as it's juicing and I love the taste! It's super fast, super easy and starts my day off on a positive note! What do you do special in your life to make sure you are getting the nutrients you need?

1 comment:

Athena's Armoury said...

I would love to have a juicer. I may have to invest in one at some point... I recently got a Groupon for a delivery of organic produce and may actually become a regular customer.