Tutorials

Monday, April 19, 2010

Altered Book Lover Tutorial: How To Make A Metal Book With A Steel Forming Block

Metal Book Tutorial With Steel Forming Block

Metal Book Tutorial With Steel Forming block

On March 21st I announced Free Steel Forming Block - The Create A Tutorial Exchange Program With Evie's Tool Emporium Winners Are Bleubeard & Elizabeth and Studio Dax. Today I am thrilled to share with you the tutorial that Elizabeth from Altered Book Lover created. Elizabeth is a very talented artist that we are thrilled to partner with. Her tutorial can be seen on her Altered Book Lover Blog. Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your talent with us.

I would also like to thank Dotty from dottyral who came up with the idea of The Create A Tutorial Exchange Program. Elizabeths tutorial will also be posted on Totally Tutorials along with many other tutorials from The Create A Tutorial Exchange Program.

I enjoyed Elizabeths tutorial and hope you will too! Elizabeth utilized our steel forming block to create this wonderful metal book. Enjoy the tutorial!

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Michelle,

Thank you for your courage in believing in my project. I realize it was not the "normal" project one would think of when using this wonderful tool, but it took me places I never dreamed of when I applied for it.

I really enjoyed working with you. You were always available and willing to work with me on this lengthy process. Thanks again. I greatly appreciate it. I look forward to our continued friendship.

Orion Designs said...

Thanks for sharing that link to a great tutorial and a great blog!